Call for abstracts
The Host Committee of the 2nd ICST invites individuals to submit proposals for consideration by the scientific review committee.In the first instance we require everyone who wishes to submit their work to the conference to submit an abstract describing the proposed paper. The accepted individual papers will be integrated into sessions, organized sessions made up of 3 papers.
For the ICST are topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- should be related to the spring technologies covering such topics shown above
- of the paper should be presented within 200 words,
- should include up to three keyword
- are peer-reviewed by the national committee,
- are non-commercial,
- if accepted the papers are presented by authors in 15 minutes ( and 5 minutes discussion) scheduled sessions at the conference,
- if accepted the paper will be published in the conference proceedings.
- have to be submited to firstname.lastname@example.org considering the deadline.
DEADLINE: 6th September, 2019
If the abstracts are accepted the next step is to submit the manuscript to email@example.com considering the deadlines.
- The full papers (A4 size, within 8 pages) should be prepared by using the „Full Paper Template“ and a copy in PDF file must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posters should be A0 size (841 X 1189mm) in portrait orientation and prepared referring the „Poster Template“.
- Each poster should be brought to the venue by the presenter and an A4 size copy in a digital file must be submitted over the „Presentation Proposal“ page.
Peer review process
Articles submitted for possible publication are subjected to a double-blind, peer review process. Articles are first reviewed by editors. The editor may reject it out of hand either because it is not dealing with the subject matter of the conference or because it is manifestly of a low quality so that it cannot be considered at all. Articles that are found suitable for review are then sent to two experts in the field of the paper. Referees of a paper are unknown to each other. Referees’ evaluations usually include an explicit recommendation of what to do with the manuscript. Referees’ comments are then seen by the author.
Best Paper Award:
Best Paper Award is conferred by the ICST national committee based on scientific significance, originality and outstanding technical quality of the papers. Best Paper Award Author will receive a Certificate!
|©VDFI e.V.||Privacy Imprint|